how the hell did we wind up like this 我们为什么会这样结束
why weren't we able 为什么我们不能
to see the signs that we missed 去看我们错过的标记
and try to turn the tables 以及试着转动桌子
I wish you'd unclench your fists 我希望你松开你攥紧的拳头
and unpack your suitcase 不要打开你的行李箱
lately there's been too much of this 最近,类似的情况已经太多了
don't think it's too late 不要认为一切为时已晚
nothing's wrong just as long as you know that someday I will 只要你知道有一天我会改,就没有什么事是错的

[CHORUS]
someday somehow gonna make it all right but not right now 有一天,不知什么缘故可以让所有事走上正轨,但却不是现在
I know you're wondering when(you're the only one who knows that) 我知道你在怀疑是哪一天(你是唯一一个知道的人)
someday somehow gonna make it all right but not right now 有一天,不知什么缘故可以让所有事走上正轨,但却不是现在
I know you're wondering when 我知道你在怀疑是哪一天

well I hoped that since we're anyway 我希望我们在任何时候
we could end up saying things we've always needed to say 我们可以在结束时说我们始终需要说的事
so we could end up stringing 那么我们可以把这些事串联
now the story's played out like this 如今这个故事像这样结束
just like a paperback novel 就像一部装订的小说
let's rewrite an enddddd that fits 让我们重新为它写一个适合的结局
instead of a Hollywood horror 用来代替一个好莱坞式的悲惨结局
nothing's wrong just as long as you know that someday I will 只要你知道有一天我会改,就没有什么事是错的

[CHORUS]
I know you're wondering when(you're the only one who knows that) 我知道你在怀疑是哪一天(你是唯一一个知道的人)

how the hell did we wind up like this 我们为什么会这样结束
why weren't we able 为什么我们不能
to see the signs that we missed 去看我们错过的标记
and try to turn the tables 以及试着转动桌子
now the story's played out like this 如今这个故事像这样结束
just like a paperback novel 就像一部装订的小说
let's rewrite an enddddd that fits 让我们重新为它写一个适合的结局
instead of a Hollywood horror 用来代替一个好莱坞式的悲惨结局

[CHORUS]
someday somehow gonna make it all right but not right 有一天,不知什么缘故可以让所有事走上正轨,但却不是现在
I know you're wondering when 我知道你在怀疑是哪一天
分享到:
只要你愿牵手不离,我定还你一生感动!!!
下的多,回的少,顶下,随便坐坐沙发
感谢分享,感谢楼主无私奉献!
哇塞,酷
发新话题